The Neverending Music Thread

23,396 Views | 136 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by TDub
TDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
usc2k17
How long do you want to ignore this user?


usc2k17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
usc2k17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
usc2k17
How long do you want to ignore this user?


and....

usc2k17
How long do you want to ignore this user?


A recording from the night god wanted to hear a little Dylan....
The Lizard King
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Helen of Troy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Love me some Geddy Lee!
Mongo Slade
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
TDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
The Lizard King
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This guy is super talented and educational.

TDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
The Lizard King
How long do you want to ignore this user?
usc2k17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RIP Pete Shelley

Helen of Troy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mongo Slade said:


Love me some 70's soul! So good!
Mongo Slade
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
RIP Daryl Dragon aka The Captain.

usc2k17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TDub said:

RIP Daryl Dragon aka The Captain.


RIP.

Never met Daryl, but I used to run into Toni quite often at a grocery store in Carson City back in the late 80s/early 90s. She was a really nice woman. This was a crummy way to start the year.

RIP Bob Einstein...


and

RIP Mean Gene
The Lizard King
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Probably my favorite band of all time. I've seen them perform well over 30 times.



I'm going to So Cal in a couple of weeks, I'm going to go see them in Santa Ana on 5/4!
The Lizard King
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Lizard King said:

Probably my favorite band of all time. I've seen them perform well over 30 times.



I'm going to So Cal in a couple of weeks, I'm going to go see them in Santa Ana on 5/4!

Saw them last Saturday night.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-blasters/2019/la-santa-santa-ana-ca-2390f89b.html

Great show!
TDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
The Lizard King said:

The Lizard King said:

Probably my favorite band of all time. I've seen them perform well over 30 times.



I'm going to So Cal in a couple of weeks, I'm going to go see them in Santa Ana on 5/4!

Saw them last Saturday night.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-blasters/2019/la-santa-santa-ana-ca-2390f89b.html

Great show!

Jealous!
The Lizard King
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TDub said:

The Lizard King said:

The Lizard King said:

Probably my favorite band of all time. I've seen them perform well over 30 times.



I'm going to So Cal in a couple of weeks, I'm going to go see them in Santa Ana on 5/4!

Saw them last Saturday night.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-blasters/2019/la-santa-santa-ana-ca-2390f89b.html

Great show!

Jealous!
I'm seeing them again on July 7th at the Minneapolis Uptown VFW!

http://www.theblasters.com/shows
usc2k17
How long do you want to ignore this user?


If you haven't seen Tarantino's "Once Upon a Time in....Hollywood" it is well worth checking out. This song's placement in the soundtrack is absolutely perfect.
usc2k17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Lizard King
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My favorite bass solo.



Unfortunately, I don't see the bass.
The Lizard King
How long do you want to ignore this user?
usc2k17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guitarist Andy Gill, who supplied the scratching, seething sound that fueled the highly influential British post-punk band Gang of Four, died Saturday, according to a statement from the band. He was 64.

Damn...RIP.

The Lizard King
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I remember him.

RIP.
TDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Helen of Troy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TDub said:



Love his voice
Won’t Get Fooled Again
~ Pete Townshend
TDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Helen of Troy said:

TDub said:



Love his voice

Yeah he's definitely old school ha ha. I love the lyrics too!
Page 4 of 4
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.